Friday, March 14, 2008

ENYA IS SINGING IN THE LIBRARY

As many of you know much of my life consists of the Harold B. Lee Library at BYU. As I spend many hours a day there, to keep my self sane I have to listen to music. The other day I had a very funny experience. The library at BYU is very silent and if you ever talk a little loud or make too much noise you get dirty looks. I have given my share of dirty looks like all the others at BYU simply because they make the classes so dang hard that we can't have disruptions. Early morning on Monday I got to the library at 8:00 to study before my class and I got my computer out to hook up the tunes and dig into the books. I plugged in the headphones and turned on Enya (she is great to study to) and after about 5 minutes or so I thought it sounded like the music was coming out of my computer speakers, not my headphones. I looked down and to my shock I had plugged my headphones into the wrong out-jack and Enya had been coming out of my computer in the middle of the library. How and why no one told me or said anything I have no idea but I felt like an idiot. At least they got to enjoy the beautiful Enya in their studies.

No comments: