Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winter Wonderland

A major downside of being a nurse is working during the holidays. Last year I worked Christmas Eve and Christmas and decided to be a bit of a scrooge because I was mad about it. This year, you guessed it, I get to work Christmas Eve and Christmas again! Aren't I lucky?

This year, I decided that we should embrace every bit of Christmas we can get. Right after the awful drive home from Idaho (as noted in the post below), we put up our tree and new collection of decorations. The pictures below don't quite do it justice. 

 The Tree
 Snowmen
 Santa Clauses
My favorite: The Village
Stockings and random decorations

We also have Christmas lights draped all around the doorways and the ledge across the ceiling. It's so much fun. We love it!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Your house is very festive! :) I can imagine how horrible your drive was. We turned around and stayed til Monday after it took us over an hour just to reach Blackfoot. We will miss you guys on Christmas Eve. :(

Whitney said...

You house looks awesome! I love Christmas. That sucks about your drive, but the picture of you and Jeff is hilarious! We will miss you again this Christmas Eve. :(