Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Really Late Halloween Post

This year we went to Idaho to take the nieces trick-or-treating. As always, they were just too cute.

The four of us before we headed out. Jeff was the Scream guy, I was a banana, Sadee was Cleopatra, and Ava was a pumpkin.

For some reason, my costume was a hit. EVERYONE had to make a comment about the Banana. It was fun. And then every time someone would say, "Look! It's a banana!" Ava would pipe up, "And I'm a punkin!" in her cute little voice. And goofy Sadee loved to point out that I was fruit and Ava was a vegetable. Too funny.

Scary Ava

Scary Sadee

Just being adorable.

3 comments:

AO said...

Oh my GOSH you got cute pictures of Sadee and Ava. I may need to save these. And your costumes were GREAT. I didn't know what Ava ended up being, but banana...that is classic. I'm thinking next year maybe our family can all be food :)

Whitney said...

Okay I laughed so hard when I saw Brianne in the banana costume! HaHa That is hilarious. That looked so fun. Shawn and I are boring, we didn't do anything for Halloween.

Ryan O'Berry said...

Those are some really cute pictures. Brianne, you make a great banana.