Monday, April 12, 2010

5 Favorite Things

I got this idea from my cousin Jami. Enjoy!!

Five Favorite T.V. Shows (Current)
1. LOST
2. The Office
3. Modern Family
4. The Amazing Race
5. Parenthood

Five Favorite Foods
1. Funeral Potatoes
2. Hamburgers
3. Pizza
4. Chicken Roll-Ups (Bri's Recipe)
5. Cafe Rio (anything)

Five Favorite Famous People
1. Steve Carrell
2. Steve Young
3. Glenn Beck
4. Mitt Romney
5. Bronco Mendenhall

Five Favorite Things To Do With My Wife
1. Well leave that to her and I
2. Play Golf with Her
3. Get a back scratch
4. Watch Friends and other TV Shows
5. Travel (Florida is 2 weeks away)

Five Favorite Things About Brianne
1. Putting Up with Me.
2. Her Testimony
3. Her Body
4. Her Love
5. Her Smell

Five Favorite Smells
1. Brianne
2. Freshly Mowed Grass
3. Fresh Baked Bread
4. Coconut Shampoo
5. Barbecue

Five Favorite Movies
1. Braveheart
2. Avatar
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Transformers
5. Anchorman

Five Favorite Vacation Spots
1. Anyplace with Top Golf Courses
2. Hawaii
3. Florida
4. New York
5. California

Five Favorite Bands/Musicians
1. Sum 41
2. Yellowcard
3. AFI
4. Eminem (clean)
5. Good Charlotte

Five Favorite Books (I only read church books)
1. Believing Christ
2. Following Christ
3. The Peacegiver
4. Book of Mormon
5. The Atonement

3 comments:

jeffandbrianne said...

You're sweet. But you mentioned my smell a few times, I hope no one thinks that I stink! Love you,
Bri

Whitney said...

Okay, you liking the smell of coconut shampoo cracked me up. HaHa It might be because i'm tired though. :) I also never knew you loved golf so much. I think it's kind of boring. Especially watching it on tv! This sounds fun, I need to do it now.

Kim said...

Haha... you ONLY read church books? Or OChem textbooks just don't make the list? And I want the chicken roll-ups recipe... it sounds tasty.