Saturday, April 3, 2010

Exciting Things Are Coming

Before next Thursday, I have my last three 12 hour shifts at OCH, one shift at Trinity, 3 papers to write (one 20-pager), and a million random little assignments to complete. Then before the next week is over I have only one final (thankfully) and I have to do 900 N-CLEX prep questions. If I make it through the next week it will be a miracle! The only thing that is getting me through this CRAZY semester is the exciting things that are coming!

20 days until Graduation!!!!!!

21 days until my birthday!!!!!!

22 days until we leave for a week for some much needed R&R in Cocoa Beach, Florida!!!!!!


3 comments:

Krista said...

Good luck with everything, Brianne! I want to come with you guys to the beach! Please... :)

Kim said...

Yay! Nate's graduating too, so you should take US with you to the beach :)

Whitney said...

Good Luck! Hopefully it will go by fast for you. I want to go to Florida with you guys! That sounds fun.