Monday, May 17, 2010

Florida Fun

We've been back from Florida for a couple weeks now so it's probably time to post some pictures from our amazing trip.

Jeff in Heaven.

Jeff Johnson, PGA Pro.

"I know, I'm good."

Even on the beach, Jeff is still absorbed in golf.

I love the beach!

And I was so excited we were finally there.

NBA City. Of course. When Jeff gets to pick the restaurant, it usually involves massive televisions and sports-related food.

Rip Ride Rocket. Soo fun!!! This is the one where you get to pick the music you listen to throughout the ride. I admit, I was scared going straight up like that.

This dessert was AMAZING! The strawberries were fried in a cinnamon-sugar batter and put with vanilla ice cream in a cinnamon-sugar tortilla all over a strawberry and vanilla cream sauce. To die for.

The Jurassic Park ride was pretty fun. We got completely soaked though.

Hogwarts! I was bummed that the new Harry Potter World wasn't open yet. We got a good sneak peek though.

Blue Man Group is a must see. It was 2 hours of pure hysterical laughter. I was bawling I was laughing so hard.

We had so much fun and I can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

AO said...

Love, love the pictures....especially that one of Jeff with golf on the beach. And love the new picture at the top. Thanks for sharing!

Krista said...

I am SO jealous! I need a vacation. We saw the Blue Man Group in Vegas and I loved it too.

Jeffrey said...

Well I probably sound like a golf and sports freak. Maybe I am, i just can't hide my passions people.

Jeff