Monday, May 17, 2010

Parasailing

Somehow I completely forgot our parasailing adventure in the post below. It was a really fun-but-not-at-all-scary ride. On the boat ride out, we saw dolphins and mating sea turtles. We didn't see any sea animals when we were up in the air but we had a beautiful view of Cocoa Beach and could even see the Kennedy Space Center.

To be totally truthful, I was glad that we were able to go parasailing, but you really only need to do it once in your life. I thought it would be a bit more of a thrill, but when we were in the air, it felt like we were just sitting really, really high. We couldn't even tell we were moving. However, I really would still recommend doing it once.

1 comment:

jimmyjohns said...

Nice to read this publication on this blog. As far as I can see, this is a very basic question for everyone indeed. Its my personal opinion and I am completely agreed with the subject used here. Parasailing experience Vilamoura