Friday, June 4, 2010

Brianne Johnson, RN, BS

For anyone who hasn't heard yet, I would just like to say that

I'm an RN!

Life is good. I took the NCLEX Tuesday morning and got the minimum number of questions which is 75. The maximum number you can get is 265. Soooo glad it stopped when it did. The test was a bit nerve-wracking, I'll admit. I was literally shaking on questions 74 and 75 because I wanted the computer to shut of sooo bad. I have a ton of other nursing friends who passed this week too (and who will pass in the coming weeks as well). Yes, we all graduated in April, but now the hard work and studying is


officially OVER!!!!!!!!!

WAHOOO!!!


I had a lot of fun at work yesterday writing "RN" after my signature. No more "LPN"!!!! And of course, I got another big fat raise.

Can you tell that I'm happy??

6 comments:

Candice said...

You're so cool :) HAHA, I'm so happy for you. Wish me luck next week!!!

Krista said...

Congrats, Brianne! I bet you are SO happy! :)

Whitney said...

Congrats Brianne! That's so exciting. You can give Shawn and I a loan anytime now that you and Jeff will be loaded with your new raise! ;) Hopefully we will see you guys soon!

AO said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats. Really.

Ryan O'Berry said...

Well done Brianne; well done.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! What a GREAT feeling when you finally finish. :)