Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mewwi Chwistmas

Last night as I was on my way to meet Jeff in the Wilk, I wouldn't say that I was in a bad mood, just a I'm-sick-of-school-and-want-to-be-done-with-finals mood and really wanted to get home. But as I walked out of the library, I was approached by a 3-foot tall little boy all decked out in his cute little snow gear. He handed me a candy cane and added a high-pitched, "Mewwi Chwistmas." It was so adorable! I seriously couldn't stop smiling for about 5 minutes because it was just too cute.

After he handed me my candy cane, I noticed that there were about 4 little kids with their parents handing out candy canes to all the stressed out college students coming in and out of the library to study for finals. Creative idea. And I know it may sound dumb, but it seriously made my night.

3 comments:

Krista said...

That is a very cute idea!

AO said...

that is a great idea! I'm totally marking this down for Collin to do in the future. Yesterday we scraped all the blood donors cars that were waiting :)

kari said...

Just have babies and you will get that stuff round the clock.:) It's just that it's intermittent with whining and argueing and all that other parental cheer. :)

very cute though.