Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lime Ricki

Hey girls, cutest swimsuit site ever! How many of you have heard of Lime Ricki before? I hadn't until I googled "modest swimsuits." Seriously, these are the cutest tankini's I've ever seen. Jeff's going to get me one for my birthday. Check it out at http://www.limericki.com.

If you click on the NEW! Spring 2009 tab, you can see the one I've got my heart set on. It's down at the bottom and it's called Maizy. I'm going to get it with the black shorts they have. Love it!

If you're looking for a new suit this summer, then you should seriously check this site out.

2 comments:

Megan said...

i love those! my friend just actually bought one and showed me last night and I was thinking about getting myself one as well. i loved the one you choose too!

Krista said...

I had never heard of it until I saw them yesterday on the news. They are super cute! That's fun that Jeff is getting you one for your bday.