Sunday, March 8, 2009

Words of Encouragement?


I am SO burnt out. I cannot stand school anymore. I like what I'm learning, I do, but I just can't take anymore of the stupid assignments, quizzes, tests, and PAPERS (BLAH!!!). I know there are only 6 1/2 weeks left in the semester, but the first 9 weeks have seriously DRAAAAAGGGED on. Ugh! I haven't had a break (other than in between terms and Christmas break) since the summer we got married and I won't get a break until mid-June 'cause of the mandatory Spring Term. I just need some words of encouragement or any ideas of how to help me get through these next few months cause I feel like dropping out (NOT THAT I EVER WOULD!). Any suggestions anyone?

-Burnt-out Bri

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

dear bri, talk to me, maybe we could make ourselves feel better. ok. because i feel like you. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. ( is what i say about school right now)

love
Jen
p.s. i hope this encouraged you bt i doubt it did!

Candice said...

go read my latest post :)

Shelby said...

Brianne,

I'll give you some words of encouragement! You are doing such a great job! I am really impressed. Derek is going through this too because he's done in May and feeling like it's taking forever. You have been working so hard and it is all going to pay off soon. You will have the skills and the experience to have a fantastic job that you have been working toward. Keep up the good work. I'm really impressed! :)

AO said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that baby picture.... and I don't have THAT many words of encouragement, but hang in there, that's my motto for life these days. Things are bound to get better soon :) And I know....at the time college seems to take forever, but soon it will pass.

Krista said...

Hang in there, Brianne! I remember feeling like that MANY times throughout college, especially my last year because I didn't take the previous summer off. You will be so happy when you are finished! Make sure you take some time (even if it's literally just 10 minutes) everyday and do something YOU want to do. It will help you keep your sanity! :-) Good luck...