Thursday, July 2, 2009

2 Years Down. Eternity to Go!

Monday was our second anniversary. Man time goes by fast! Jeff is the cutest husband and had a little adventure planned for us. We went up to SLC and tried a new restaurant called Biaggi's. It was a yummy Italian place that was very nice. But we both agreed Gloria's (a scrumptious place in downtown Provo), Johnny Carino's, and Olive Garden beat it out. We stayed up in SLC for the night and went to Cherry Hill the next day. I had never been to Cherry Hill before and I have to admit, I was a little skeptical at first sight. But it was soooo fun! We felt like little kids having a blast. The water slides were awesome and I almost beat Jeff in mini golf. Almost! And despite numerous applications of water-proof sunscreen, we still got fried.

Oh and yup, we forgot the camera. So no pictures, sorry! I know, I've got to get better at that!

But I do have a picture of the super cute watch Jeff got me. It's the kind Krista blogged about a while back. Now I have one, too!

Thanks Jeff for being the sweetest ever! I love you so much for who you are and for all you have done for me in the past couple of years. I don't know what I'd do without you! Xoxo.

3 comments:

jeffandbrianne said...

Well I would show you all Brianne's gift but it might not be family friendly. Now she just might kill me for saying that. Love ya babe.
Jeff

Krista said...

Congrats on the two years! You guys are a perfect match. Cherry Hill is so fun! We are going there the end of this month.

Brianne, I love your watch! They are so fun!

Whitney said...

Congrats on being married two years! Cherry Hill is the BEST! Great childhood memories there. Jeff your comment about some gifts not being family friendly was hilarious!