Friday, July 17, 2009

I Have A Dream

Of living in a beautiful home settled between a fancy golf course and a LAKE! So then Jeff could golf all he wanted and we could own a BOAT and spend our summer days out on the water.

Jeff and I went to Talon's Cove Golf Course yesterday in Saratoga Springs and I must confess that I coveted a lot. A LOT! The houses were gorgeous and they all had boats and a great view of Utah Lake. The only negative thing: Saratoga Springs is in the middle of nowhere.

But I'm gonna keep on dreaming that we'll find a place like that someday. And that we'll be able to afford that. Yeah, I know. Keep dreaming, Brianne. Keep dreaming.

2 comments:

AO said...

And we could come and visit you on your lake and boat and Collin could crawl around the golf course.

Kim said...

I could come and kick Jeff's butt on the Golf Course. Oh yea baby.

Nate