Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MANTI PAGEANT WEEKEND


This past weekend was great, my sexy wife and I went with Patsy Anne Johnson aka My mother to Manti Saturday to go to the Manti Temple and attend the pageant. I have been to other pageants and other temples but neither of them in Manti. We started off with some good food from Magelby's Fresh in Spanish Fork which was delic and Dave Atkinson would have been jealous of the chocolate cake we enjoyed.


Then off to Manti. The temple as you can see by the pictures was incredible. "It looks like a castle", was my wife's first words when she saw it and I would have to agree with her. Very beautiful inside and out. For dinner we went to some small little diner in Ephraim which was again delic. The pageant tells the story of Joseph Smith and the restoration of the gospel through a couples life. As always you have the ignorant anti-mormons that spend their time in life harassing others. Why? why? and why? are the three words that come to my head. What a boring and unsuccessful life they live. It was a fun weekend visiting an amazing temple and a great visit with my mother and wife.

2 comments:

kari said...

We are jealous of the chocolate cake! I miss SO many things about Utah, especially SF! I hear that temple is beautiful... just not as beautiful as those women you are with little bro. :)

AO said...

Hey, I hadn't seen these pictures until today. And yes, that temple is Ryan's favorite.. and it does look like a castle...although San Diego takes the cake of castle temple look alikes in my opinion. Glad you had fun!