Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Questions about Me

1. What is your middle name? Kim (No its not from a girl)
2. When is your birthday? January 27, 1984
3. What is your favorite song? It changes but right now Wicked-Defying Gravity
4. What is your favorite singer or group? Sum 41
5. What is your favorite color? Red.... Yea right I don't wear it. BYU BLUE ALL THE WAY
6. How many brothers or sisters do you have? 2 older and wiser sisters
7. What are their names? Alisa and Kari
8. What is your favorite TV show? The Office (I don't think I would miss it for anything except Christ's coming)
9. If a genie granted you one wish what would it be? Get into PA School
10. What is your favorite food? Pork Burrito at Cafe Rio
11. Do you have any pets? not yet but want a Huskie and Golden Lab in the future
12. Who is your favorite movie star? Shia Labeouf
13. Which hand do you write with? Right
14. What was your favorite subject in school? PE, I'm a guy
15. What was your least favorite subject in school? Chemistry
16. Do you have a nickname? Hefe, Yerffej
17. What is your favorite movie? Braveheart, Transformers
18. What is your favorite sport to play? Football
19. If you could be any kind of animal what would you be? Dog, only the best in the world
20. Do you have a hobby? being a movie critic, exercising, being a husband
21. Who is your favorite athlete? Steve Young. I have a personal letter from the man, need I say more?
22. What is your favorite book? Books exist outside of text books? I had no idea
23. What is your job? Husband, Physical Therapy Aide at a clinic
24. Did you attend college? Of course, Associates from BYU-I and in Dec Bachelor's from BYU. Hopefully in the future a Masters in Physician Assistant Studies
25. What is your favorite desert? Snickers/Butterfinger Cyclone from Coney's frozen custard.

I tag Nathan Waddoups, Jarom Jordan, Alisa

5 comments:

Kim said...

Haha! Your middle name is Kim?! I'm kidding. And I like how you listed "husband" first on your job. Also, I don't know if Nate knows what it means to be tagged..

jeffandbrianne said...

Apparently I'm a lot of work if you say your "job" is being a husband. Ouch...just kidding. You do a good job. Oh and to everyone who reads this, in case you're thinking "What the heck?" about number 16, I'm the dork who thinks it's funny to say things backwards--you should try it, haha.
-Ennairb

Krista said...

I agree with you about Chemistry! I should have put that for my least favorite. I couldn't think of one. But I hated Chemistry...it was BORING!!

Anonymous said...

Wicked! Yeah! Love every song. Going to see it in April. So excited!!!!

Lora said...

Love reading your blog!!!