Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Lovely Valentine's Day

We had a really great V-day yesterday. We're really trying to cut back on the money we spend and so I told Jeff that I didn't want him to spend any money. I know, that usually makes it hard to do anything but Jeff got creative and gave me the best gift ever. He made me a little coupon book and the coupons are awesome! Here's what they said:

1. Good for a complete house cleaning on demand
2. Good for 1 full body massage for at least 30 min (my favorite!)
3. Good for breakfast in bed of your choice
4. Good for a week of love notes around the house (cute!)
5. Good for dinner-and-a-movie night. Your choice completely and I will work Saturday to pay for it.
6. Good for a gift of something you want and I will work Saturday to pay for it.
Are these awesome or what? He's the best :)

We got to spend most of the day in SLC for Preston's wedding. The ceremony was so nice and the sealer gave some great words of advice. Lillian looked gorgeous and they are such a cute couple! We also got to spend a lot of time with Bruce and Becca and would like to shout out to them for reading our blog! Haha. If Jeff gets into PA school at ISU we will definitely be spending more time with them.

To top the night off we decided to get really romantic and go see The Uninvited. That's right. We saw a horror movie. It wasn't really that scary though. And thanks to Jeff's Cinemark gift card, it didn't cost us anything. All in all, it was a pretty great day.

7 comments:

jeffandbrianne said...

Love ya babe.

Nate said...

I'm commenting so that you can hit the magical 7 comment mark.

It was fun seeing you guys yesterday!

Cheers

Krista said...

Great idea, Jeff! Will you come clean my house too? :-)

AO said...

I am ALWAYS wanting to have Ryan give me coupons, so that is SUCH a great gift. I am seriously so, so jealous. Have so much fun redeeming your coupons! Long live the coupony!

Anonymous said...

Hey, we feel so lucky to see our names in your blog! It made our day. We're saving an apartment close by for the day Jeff gets in here (ISU). We had a great time with you guys yesterday. Good luck with school.

kari said...

You are so thoughtful Jeff. I love how you speak Brianne's language! Plus, what brother calls weekly just to see how a sister is doing? Your amazing. How'd girls like us get so lucky??

Keep it up bro,
Kari

Kim said...

Wow, Jeff! That really is creative... why, oh why can you not more effectively influence Nate? I must somehow make you two spend more time together :)