Sunday, June 14, 2009

GOLF is BACK

All through high school and childhood golf was a big part of my life. I still recall hitting the Linx with my friends almost everyday. Being the last one cut on the high school golf team I was decent but since being married golf kind of disappeared. My wife hasn't ever seen me golf until this year. Well now it is back. I also have convinced my wife to take up a golf class. I have been about 6 times this year and the passion has returned. I always say golf is the sport of bipolar people. One minute your screaming in frustration and the next minute you just won the Masters. This Saturday my mom came along for the golfing ride. She rode in the cart as I played 9 holes. After the 7th hole the rain came. Now this wasn't just sprinkles but was a torential downpour. Both of us spent the next couple of hours getting dry. In all of this crazy weather it was the best I had played all year. What are your favorite courses of those golfers out there?

1 comment:

Nate Wadd said...

Jeff, you are a golf pro using terminology like "hitting the linx."

As far as my favorite courses go: try hitting the back 9 on cascade (it is wild back there man, it's up on the mountains and they force you to drive a cart). A lot of fun holes, and you can blast some golf balls off the mountain into oblivion. Pretty fun!