Thursday, June 18, 2009

Under Attack

Yesterday, Jeff and I were peacefully minding our own business when we got in the car and began backing out of our driveway. When I reached the mailbox, Jeff requested that I stop so that he could see if his new beloved golf magazine had arrived. I obliged and let him out. As he innocently opened the mailbox, a GIANT bee soared around his head a couple of times as if it were about to stab my sweet husband with its malicious little stinger. Jeff’s proficient reflexes allowed him to duck and swat the pest away.
After finding the mailbox to be empty, Jeff returned to the car, opened the door, and got in. Right as he shut the door, the BEE flew into the car! AAAAGGGHHHH!!! We both shrieked frantically. Yes, we
both did. And it was bloody murder screaming at that. After realizing the true danger we were in, I attempted to eject myself from the car with my seatbelt still on. Jeff, luckily, hadn't put his seatbelt on yet so he was actually able to get out of the car. But no need to fret about what happened next. Fortunately for the both of us, when Jeff opened his door to escape, the BEE zoomed right out. I think we may have made the rotten thing go deaf.
The story ends well. Jeff and I drove off to our destination with tears streaming from our eyes as we laughed at the hysterics of the scene. The End.




1 comment:

Krista said...

Hahaha! "Bees! They're everywhere! They're ripping my flesh off!" I can just imagine the two of you screaming...thanks for the laugh today.