Friday, June 26, 2009

I Passed

I took the NCLEX-PN (nursing test to become an official LPN--I've been working with a temporary license) two days ago. Man, that thing was stressful. This was one of those stupid computerized tests that gives you questions based on how you answered previous questions. For example, if you answer a question right, it will give you a harder question. If you answer a question wrong, it gives you an easier question. Well I did not think one question on that stupid thing was easy! I walked out of that testing center and cried because I SERIOUSLY thought I failed. Oh, and you don't get to know your results for TWO DAYS! So I've been living in stress and fear for the past 48 hours...until now! I paid the 8 bucks (yes, you have to pay to find out your results, ridiculous right?) and just about died when I saw this glorious word: PASS. Hallelujah!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

congrats!!!!!

Krista said...

Congrats, Brianne!!! That is SUPER exciting!

Megan said...

wow brianne!! That is great news! sorry it was so stressful though...those are ridiculous.

kari said...

As if YOU wouldn't pass, Mrs. Smartie Pants... but regardless, Congrats. I remember taking all those crappy Praxis tests for education licensing and feeling the same way.

Great Job girl!

Candice said...

WOOT WOOT YEAH!!!! Congrats, Brianne!