Saturday, February 2, 2008

Evil Eyes

This baby must have been scolded a lot because he's already mastered how to "give you the look." As I sat all alone at my desk in the traffic office, I opened an email with an attachment entitled "Evil Eyes." I opened it and instantly starting cracking up. I sent it to Jeff who watched it in the library and was tempted to show it to everyone around him but his better judgement kept him from doing so. This is the cutest, yet funniest thing I have ever seen a baby do. Must watch!


4 comments:

AO said...

Hey, in a slightly weird way, this baby looks like Jeff could, but with dark hair HA HA

Anonymous said...

lol i love this. plus i think youre website is just adorable :)

Anonymous said...

haha that is so funny and your apartment is really cute and you look adorable brianne andi cant wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

oh that anonymous person is me camille haha!!!!