Sunday, July 27, 2008

BYU FOOTBALL 2008

I recall back in January of this year after the last football game depression of an entire summer with no football. Usually my summer is filled with excitement of pennant races but when your team (Seattle Mariners), is the worst in the whole MLB I find it rather difficult to rant and rave of their success. So enough of the baseball talk, its time for byu football, let me repeat that, ITS TIME FOR BYU FOOTBALL BABY!!!!! This blog will start a succession of blogs of probably outside my wife and the Lord the most important thing in my life (sorry father but I can't hide my true passions). Much excitement is boiling through my veins with the fans here in Provo in what could be one of the greatest years in BYU football history. This is no guarantee but will require skill, hard work and some luck. For the next five weeks I will be previewing my opinions of each unit (offense, defense, special teams, coaching) and will finish it with my preview for each game this season beginning with Northern Iowa at home. For the last few years I have only been one game off so you all better listen in. I also advise you to read Jarom's blog (see link below on my friends). He will add many if not better insights than I will.

4 comments:

kari said...

Geez, I wonder where you get that from??? Dad just barely took down a newspaper clipping of a win with BYU just a few weeks ago. It was from the 1980's! Oh, dad is right here telling me it was 1984... the championship year. Maybe 2008 will be the next in line eh.... You crack me up.

Krista said...

Go Cougs! Do you have season tickets, Jeff? Or will you be bumming in with your parents? :-)Joe and I feel this way about the Jazz!

jeffandbrianne said...

I do have season tickets but I give you permission to bum tickets off our parents as well. An Amazing season in 1 month. Ahh YEA!

AO said...

Oh my gosh! When Kari mentioned that newspaper clipping, I totally know the exact clipping. Yellow, right? Maybe Collin can come to a great game this year in his Y booties and onesie :) if he gets here soon!