Monday, July 21, 2008

JULY 4TH BABY!!!

Can you tell its in the Denny's parking lot.
Just before the fireworks and after some dang good food.
My wonderful sister and her family, (notice Ava plugging her ears)
My Camera's attempt to Capture the Great Lights of Idaho Falls
My wonderful and beautiful wife drinking the Mormon Party Drink Water Baby!!!!!















Nieces Sadee and Ava Best Parents in the World

I do realize that its been 2 weeks since the fourth and apologize for the delay in posting these wonderful pictures and video. My wife and I have been swamped and really haven't had time. We went up to IF for the fourth and partied with the family which you just can't argue. So a little history about my father. He talks a lot of the talk a lot of the time. I remember (and my sister Kari can relate) when he took his whole family to test drive an Audi. What are a couple of teens going to think? He talked like he was going to buy it the whole entire time. He plays with your mind. For a while now he has bought some property to build on but never started to so when he told me about a house he was liking I was very, very skeptical. Well I was wrong and they will close on the house tomorrow. To start things off my father and mother will be moving and we had to go see the wonderful house (it is amazing to say the least). I guess you could say its a step up from the house my siblings and I grew up in. They will be moving into the huge mansion first of August. (My mom just might kill me for saying that so if I cease to exist check with her). No seriously, it is large and almost as luxurious as our apartment in Provo. I for one am very excited for the projection screen downstairs with state of the art surround sound to enjoy many movies and BYU football victories. It will be really nice to come home and have upgraded the house facilities. My dad has worked his freaking butt off and deserves some reward so props to him. We also went and saw the new movie Get Smart (see movie review column) the new Steve Carell movie and enjoyed it. The fourth in Idaho Falls does not get the recognition it deserves for everyone that grew up there and has seen fireworks other places, there just not as good. Our seats were incredible, the best I have ever had so we sat on the grass and watched them launch from less than 100 yards. The nieces Sadee and Ava were great to be around and fun to play with. What a great fourth of July!!! Here's a Video of the finale, ENJOY!!!!


1 comment:

AO said...

Thanks for posting this! I didn't have time to watch all the video, but I almost feel like I was there :) Just wait until Ryan and I figure out how to post little Superbaby's first video :)