Sunday, August 3, 2008

NEW MANSION IN IDAHO FALLS

As I begin this blog with the mom sitting next to me telling me, "It is not a mansion, I'm embarrassed." Well you guessed it. This weekend we went up to Idaho Falls to help my parents move into their new house. It might not be a MANSION, but it is a big step up from their last house. Other than moving, nothing that exciting happened besides playing with the nieces and seeing Wall-E (which sucked). I won't bore you with moving stories but here are some cool pics of the nice house. They really don't do it justice yet because of the lack of furniture.

Kitchen
Kitchen and Great Room

Family Room Downstairs where projector will be.

Dinning Room Area, kitchen is to the left
Pic of the stairs and entry way.


Here is the front.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went through their house a couple of days ago. It was beautiful! Your mom looks very, very short compared to those enormous doors and high cabinents!!

AO said...

Whoa.... that is all the words i have to say. Where is little Superbaby's room?

Derek said...

ooo it's pretty :)

Krista said...

Their front door is the biggest front door I have ever seen!