Friday, August 1, 2008

Can You Tell What's Missing?

Last Sunday when I was sitting in church, I looked down at my ring and my diamond was missing! Ahhh! Jeff and I teach the 9 and 10 year olds in primary and our class became quite disruptive during singing time as we searched the floor around us for the diamond. After a few minutes of panic, I emptied our church bag and lo and behold, my diamond was in there! It was quite the scare. I'm on my way to the jeweler today and hopefully everything will go okay with the warranty...

4 comments:

AO said...

Oh my goodness! Your poor ring! Keep me posted if the diamond gets back in there okay... that has always been my fear. Now my fear is that my fingers will go down from swelling so I can wear my ring again after Superbaby is born.... I haven't been able to wear it for about 3 weeks now....sad.

Derek said...

Ahhh! Scary! I'm glad you found it!! And you teach the 9 and 10 year old that's so cute. I'm the primary pianist right now and it's fun to watch the kids and see the cute couples who teach their class - I'm sure you two are great!

Anonymous said...

I know that sick feeling--when you look down and notice the diamond is gone! It happened to me years ago at your old home on Arleta Place. Your mom and I tore that house up looking for it but came up empty. When I got home (distraught) something drew me to my underwear drawer. There was the stone... Whew! So glad yours turned up too

Anonymous said...

oops--that last comment was Julie!