Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged Again

8 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT:
1. Jeff
2. Family/friends
3. The Gospel
4. Running (lately there's been very little time for this)
5. Baking treats
6. Nursing (but NOT nursing school)
7. Jeff
8. Jeff

8 WORDS/PHRASES I SAY OFTEN
1. I love you.
2. I'm tired.
3. I hate my job. I DON'T want Monday to come!
4. We have got to start eating healthy again.
5. You decide. I'm too tired to decide.
6. I don't want to study.
7. Hurry! Get that light! (meaning the green traffic light cause I'm always running late)
8. 18 more months! (until I graduate)

8 THINGS WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Be a mommy
2. Run a marathon
3. Serve a mission with Jeff
4. Visit Europe
5. Go to Hawaii/Bahamas/Jamaica/somewhere tropical
6. Go back to Ollalie Lake with my kids and other cool places in Oregon
7. Buy a boat and live near a lake
8. Build our dream house

8 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM MY PAST:
1. There is always something to be grateful for.
2. Being self-conscious is boring.
3. Procrastination only makes life worse.
4. I'm not invincible and neither are my loved ones.
5. There's no better way to start out your day than with prayer and scripture study.
6. A positive attitude changes everything.
7. Recreation is a must. You'll snap without it.
8. You can only do your best and you should be satisfied with that.

8 THINGS I CURRENTLY NEED/WANT:
1. A break from school!!!
2. An extra day in the week to get caught up.
3. To lose 10 lbs so that I can actually fit into my clothes.
4. A new job!
5. A job for my dad!
6. New white casual shoes.
7. A second form of transportation
8. For BYU to go to a BCS bowl

1 comment:

Derek said...

Haha thanks for all the comments you guys.

#1 You should definitely get bikes they are really fun. Except Derek is a little more enthusiastic about it that I am.

#2 yes our house is monsterous. Seriously, though when you get 4 people in it (ie any company) it all the sudden feels TINY! But it's a great price and great location and we'll be here for the rest of the year and then move.

And #3 Yeah Brianne and I are Oregonians through and through and I still just don't really like the snow. It's cool for a little bit but I like the non-freezing weather in Oregon and probably always will.

Thanks for tagging me Brianne. I'll get on it. I hope both of you have a great week!