Sunday, October 19, 2008

Three Things

Last time someone tagged me, I didn't end up doing it. Whoops, sorry Kari! So I got on this right away before I let it slip my mind.

Three things I love (besides my family...that's a given!)
1. Dill pickles. They're best when they're cold and really crunchy!
2. Afternoon naps
3. Oregon

Three things I did today:

1. Got called to be the YW Sports Director?!
2. Went to church
3. Made french toast and eggs for lunch

Three things I would love to do eventually:
1. Go to Switzerland and Italy
2. Become an RN (18 more months!)
3. Serve a mission with Jeff

Three things I could not live without (besides my family ... that's a given):
1. Chocolate
2. The gym
3. Soap. Sometimes I'm a germ-a-phobe. Especially when it comes to raw chicken.

Three things that scare me (besides losing my family... that's a given):
1. Heights
2. Free-falling
3. and thus, rollercoasters (I don't want this fear, but they truly cause some serious anxiety)

I tag Candice, Shelby, and Kim

1 comment:

Krista said...

Brianne, I hear ya on the raw chicken thing. Joe makes fun of me!