Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Apartment

Well this is a bit late seeing as how we moved at the end of August, but we thought we'd still post the pics anyway. We moved out to south Orem 'cause a steal-of-a-deal fell into our hands and we couldn't resist. We love the area and the family that lives above us is great. By the way, I have no idea why the picture above won't come below this text. I've tried for a while and now I'm giving up. Sometimes blogger can be so annoying!

Our poor little table looks so teeny in our enormous dining room. But at least we have a dining room now...
These babies are my pride and joy! We are forever done with the laundromat. Hallelujah!
Our apartment is super long and skinny as demonstrated by our super long and skinny hall.

We have an extra bedroom that we use as a study room. It's quite nice to have since we're so far away from the library. By the way, that's the bookshelf that I built. I know, I'm talented.
I know, I know. We probably shouldn't have a TV in our bedroom but we hardly use it since the TiVo only works in the living room. But it's nice to have from time to time.

So, if anyone ever wants to come stay, we actually have room for you now! Having a couple extra people over doesn't feel claustrophobic anymore. We love it here and are so lucky to have found such a good place in a town with two big Universities and tons of young married people.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I like your apartment. It looks super spacious and nice!