Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Way Cheap Produce

I just have to tell everyone about this awesome new store in Orem. It's called Sunflower Farmer's Market. I just noticed it last week and thought I would go check it out. I'm glad I did! They had a huge variety of produce (and other healthy and organic foods) at very good prices. I found out that today (Wednesday) is the best day to go because last week's ad ends today and this week's ad starts today so there is double the sales. Just to give you an idea, let me tell you what I got.

3 avocados, 2 cucumbers, 2 heads of lettuce, 2 containers of blackberries, 2 pounds of red seedless grapes and 2 red peppers for only $9.18! Is that a deal or what?

There are two stores in Utah--one in Orem and one in Murray. Unfortunately all of you Idaho readers are missing out on this place cause it's not up there. Anyway, I was quite thrilled!

4 comments:

Krista said...

That is a good deal! I will have to check out the Murray store. That is not too far from where we live.

Lora said...

Hey thanks for letting us know about this place- I have driven past the one in Murray a few times and wondered what it was. I will be checking it out!

AO said...

Oh, I should have told you about this as well. They have AWESOME produce deals...it's right by my work and once week this summer they had grapes for 49 cents per pound... but yes, it is AWESOME!

kari said...

Bummer- another reason Idaho is a little... ok A LOT behind Utah. Such a cool find. Very jealous